IRA rollover gifts

IRA rollover gifts

Cal Farley’s provides urgently needed help to children and families in crisis across the United States. And, because Cal Farley’s does not seek state or federal funding for our life-changing work, your support through a tax-free “rollover” gift from your IRA can lend vital support to a hurting child and give new hope for his or her future.

You can qualify for a charitable IRA rollover gift if you:

  • Are older than 70 ½
  • Transfer funds from a traditional or Roth IRA directly to a public charity such as Cal Farley’s. (Gifts to donor-advised funds, charitable trusts, gift annuities and certain other charities do not qualify for this benefit.)
  • Ensure your combined IRA gifts to all recipients for a given tax year total $100,000 or less

Are you ready to take the next step? Complete our easy IRA rollover form and give it to your IRA plan administrator.

Learn more

Boys Ranch is pleased to help you in any way we can. Contact our planned giving team at:

Thank you for your interest in supporting Boys Ranch!

Cal Farley’s provides this information as a courtesy to our generous supporters. It is not intended to offer professional financial, accounting or tax advice. Always consult with your financial adviser before making decisions affecting your long-term financial planning.

Contact Us

600 SW 11th Ave.
Amarillo, TX
79101 - 3228


Federal Tax Identification Number
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report for Cal Farley's Boys Ranch
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report for Turn Center

Copyright © 2021 Cal Farley's Boys Ranch. All rights reserved.