Cal Farley’s has a reputation for excellence!
In 2012, we were recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Texas. Our policies, systems, philosophies, practices and demographics are among the industry’s best.
The organization provides excellent employee benefits for staff*, including:
- Major medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance and voluntary life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan, with company match up to 5 percent
- Paid time off
- 12 annual holidays (excluding house parents and youth care workers)
- Wellness program
- Childcare supplement program
- Fuel supplement program (for designated positions)
- Educational assistance – tuition reimbursement
- Health club reimbursement program
*Certain 24-hour on-campus positions, such as house parents, offer additional benefits.